The latest issue of the professional magazine of Mosinzhproekt Holding discusses new trends and techniques in construction of educational facilities: today’s schools and kindergartens, transformer buildings and much more.
The latest issue of the professional magazine of Mosinzhproekt Holding discusses new trends and techniques in construction of educational facilities: today’s schools and kindergartens, transformer buildings and much more. From 2011 onwards, 719 social facilities for various purposes were built in Moscow, to allow citizens to receive high-quality medical and educational services near their homes.
Also available in the latest issue:
● More than a road: large-scale construction of the Central Ring Road completed
● Record number of participants at MUF: the anniversary Moscow Urban Forum was held at Zaryadye Concert Hall
● Moscow chordal highways: traffic has started off from Ryazansky Prospekt to the Third Transport Ring
● Results of the annual ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors rating: Mosinzhproekt took the 144th place among 250 world largest construction companies.
● Builder’s Day: Moscow Complex of Urban Planning Policy and Construction rounded up their activities for eight months
● Results of the annual contest of the best implemented project in the field of construction: projects of seven metro stations were included among the best ones
● Renovation programme: on experience of China, Germany and Turkey
● Educational clusters at universities: Rafik Zagrutdinov, Head of Moscow Construction Department, talks about a new trend in construction
● Mosinzhproekt is on the world stage: development of the first projects in the regions begins, and entry into the international metro construction market is about to take place
● Above the clouds: high-rise construction extensively progresses in the capital city
● Digital transport infrastructure: virtual Troika, face recognition system for contactless fare payment, and more.